Experienced Birth Injury Attorneys
During the delivery process or immediately following birth, a nurse’s mistake or doctor’s error can result in the permanent injury or the wrongful death of a child. The Houston law firm of Davis & Davis helps families recover money damages who have suffered due to medical malpractice birth injuries. Contact us today.
The team of accomplished malpractice attorneys at Davis & Davis can help you seek the financial compensation and support your family needs if your child suffers from a developmental disorder or physical disability caused by a negligent birth injury.
We have experience in obtaining real results for families whose lives have been changed by an act of medical negligence or malpractice, such as:
- Nursing error during delivery, especially when the doctor is not present
- Failure to diagnose or properly treat hydrocephalus caused by infection, hereditary condition or birth trauma
- Failure to diagnose breech birth resulting in delayed cesarean section or failure to perform C-section
- Obstetric complications harming mother and child
- Improper use of forceps or vacuum extractor resulting in birth trauma, shoulder dystocia, damage to the brachial plexus and Erb’s palsy
- Failure to monitor fetal condition or positioning resulting in obstructed blood flow, intrapartum asphyxia, hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy, fetal hypoxic or anoxic brain injury, and cerebral palsy.
Learning the truth about what happened to your child can require the assistance of a team of lawyers and independent medical experts who can uncover evidence of medical malpractice and who will fight to hold fully accountable in court those who are to blame for your child’s birth injury.
Contact Davis & Davis For Honest Answers
If your child suffered a serious birth injury or died as a result of a delivery room mistake, you need to know that there is someone you can go to who will tell you the truth and who will fight for justice for you, your child and your family.
You may also contact us by email now for a prompt response to your important questions and concerns. Please continue reading for more information about birth injuries and your rights and legal options for pursuing compensation from those responsible.
Davis & Davis proudly accepts referrals from Texas attorneys and law firms nationwide.