Medical Malpractice Lawyers: Anesthesia Errors
If a loved one suffered serious injury or died during surgery and the doctors told you that anesthesia complications were to blame, that there was nothing they could have done, don’t take their explanation at face value.
When you are ready to discover the truth, contact Davis & Davis, Attorneys at Law. With offices in Houston, San Antonia and Corpus Christi, our aggressive attorneys will help you uncover the trust and obtain the compensation you deserve. Call 713-364-0314 or toll-free at 877-202-0835.
Stopping The Runaround And Providing Honest Answers
Anesthesia complications are a common form of serious or fatal error during surgery. The Houston law firm of Davis & Davis offers straightforward legal guidance and dedicated representation to families who have suffered due to medical negligence and anesthesiologist malpractice throughout Texas, including:
- Medication errors such as overdose, drug interaction and preventable allergic reaction
- Aspiration pneumonia, breathing in stomach acid due to improper intubation or patient positioning
- Esophageal intubation resulting in esophageal perforation and subcutaneous emphysema, lack of proper blood flow, and hypoxic or anoxic brain injury
- Positioning injuries such as subluxated shoulder, rotator cuff injury, broken bones, nerve damage, paralysis or pressure sores/ulcers
- Improper monitoring during anesthesia resulting in serious or fatal heart attack, stroke or hypoxic/anoxic brain injury
Our experienced attorneys have remained committed to the fight for victims of malpractice at a time when many lawyers are choosing not to take malpractice cases. We feel it is our obligation to apply our vast knowledge, experience and courtroom skill to help the victims of medical malpractice and anesthesia errors who have been ignored by the medical and legal communities.
Contact Davis & Davis For A Complimentary Consultation
If you suffered serious injury or the wrongful death of a loved one as a result of anesthesia complications during surgery or any other form of medical malpractice in a Texas hospital, please call the Houston malpractice trial attorneys at Davis & Davis at 713-364-0314 or toll-free at 877-202-0835 today for a free consultation. You may also contact us by email now for a prompt response to any inquiry.
Davis & Davis proudly accepts referrals from Texas attorneys and law firms nationwide.