Misdiagnosis Can Be Fatal
Did it seem like the doctors were on autopilot, that they simply weren’t listening to you when you told them something was seriously wrong? The medical malpractice trial attorneys at Davis & Davis can help.
If you or a loved one suffered from misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis, Davis & Davis, Attorneys at Law, can help. The doctors may not have been paying attention then, but we can help make sure they pay attention now. Contact us today by calling 713-364-0314 or toll-free at 877-202-0835.
Protecting Families From Further Unnecessary Harm
The Houston law firm of Davis & Davis offers honest answers, straightforward legal advice and aggressive trial representation to victims of wrong diagnosis in Texas, including:
- Failure to admit for emergency treatment, failure to order necessary radiological surveys (X-rays, CAT scans, etc.) and other emergency room errors
- Failure to diagnose and treat a heart attack or stroke in a timely fashion, leading to permanent damage to the heart or brain or even wrongful death
- Failure to consider and diagnose known or likely complications, such as perforated bowel following an invasive abdominal procedure or thiamine deficiency before and after gastrointestinal or bariatric surgery
- Failure to follow accepted standards of post-surgical care, especially with regards to infection (sepsis), pulmonary embolism and bleeding complications
- Failure to note or act upon patient complaints or family concerns and other common nursing errors
- Failure to recognize the most serious diagnosis (a diagnosis of indigestion or anxiety when the patient is actually suffering a heart attack, for example) and other doctor errors
- Failure to respond appropriately to serious complications during delivery resulting in birth injury
When a loved one dies as a result of fatal misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis, the team at Davis & Davis is there to help the family seek the full amount of financial compensation for medical negligence available under Texas law.
As medical malpractice attorneys, we view it as our duty to stand up for the victims of doctors who don’t listen and don’t follow standard procedures. It is our goal to prevent future harm and loss of life by making doctors think twice before they ignore a patient’s symptoms or fail to make an easy diagnosis.
Call For A Complimentary Consultation
Please call Davis & Davis at 713-364-0314 or toll-free at 877-202-0835 for a free consultation about wrong diagnosis or another area of medical malpractice. You may also contact us by email now for prompt and honest answers to your important questions.
Davis & Davis proudly accepts referrals from Texas attorneys and law firms nationwide.